Monday, April 7, 2014

Theif in Black and White

Today at night I turned on the outside lights, and there I spotted a medium sized skunk crawling around the chicken enclosure! He was probably attracted by the chicken food I didn't put inside. The skunk was oblivious to me watching until I banged on the window for it to go away. He freaked out and ran for the doghouse, then back a out again, made several rounds before remembering how he came in and sneaked out from underneath the door. We won't be seeing him again tonight. . .I should start making it a habit to collect the chicken food before the pullets go in to roost.

Ready to sneak out to chicken enclosure.
The skunk makes his escape and quickly hobbles away with the livin' daylights scairt' out of him!

The pictures originally were too dark to see anything, so I went into Photoshop and light them up. The quality isn't very good, but at least you get the picture.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to talk about the cat, again, because of the title. Also, you spelled "thief" wrong. "i" before "e", except after "c".

    Eww, I hope it doesn't spray the area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks, I didn't notice that. The cat I was talking about last time was only grayish, although I did spot a black and white cat a few days ago in the forest.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...